So, this being my first post, I thought I would talk about the recent trip I just had. My youngest daughter, Kayleen was graduating from Brigham Young University in Rexburg, Idaho, and my oldest daughter, Jenn had just given birth to my 5th grandchild. So, we planned a trip West and decided to try to kill two birds with one stone (Sort to say). Hubby and I made plans to fly to Salt Lake City and then drive up to Idaho for Kayleen's graduation, and then fly to Arizona to meet our new grandson. We were to leave on April 7th. Then, I learned that my Aunt and Uncle from Washington State were going to be in Salt Lake the same week, and attending the LDS General Conference, and going to do some research at the Genealogy Library as well. So I decided to leave a few days early and meet them, and attend General Conference and spend some time with them. So, I left on April 2nd instead and met them in Salt Lake. Attending the Saturday morning Conference live, was something I will never forget! And getting to spend time with my Aunt and Uncle, and a couple cousins and their children as well, made for a fun time!
Then on April 7th, I met my husband at the airport and we drove up to Rexburg, Idaho. When we arrived that evening, we were greeted by my daughter, grandson, and son-in-law. I ran to hug my grandson Ezra, who seemed really happy to see me. I then looked up and saw that my daughter was VERY Pregnant! I gasped and said, "I knew it!" She was already 22 weeks along, and hadn't told us! And, she already knew she was having another boy! The funny thing is, I had had a dream back in December, that she was pregnant! And, I called her and asked her if she was the next morning. She had responded, "No Mom, don't worry, you will be the first to know." The stinker! Interestingly enough, I believe that that dream was inspired, because she told me that it hadn't been even 3 hours before I had called her to ask her that, that they had just found out that she was in fact pregnant! And, I had told people, that it wouldn't surprise me to come out to Idaho and find out that Kayleen really was pregnant all along. Inspiration? I think so!
No comments:
Post a Comment